A top media celebrity spokesperson, industry expert and consultant, over one billion people have turned to business and consumer trends guru and radio/TV host Scott Steinberg for insight into today's top technology, parenting, career, personal finance, shopping and lifestyle trends. A leading lifestyle, technology and parenting expert who's a regular celebrity spokesman for all major television networks including ABC, CBS, NBC, FOX and CNN, he's also a syndicated business and consumer trends columnist and author who heads consulting firm TechSavvy Global. Beyond serving as a high-tech, pop culture and entertainment analyst for 400+ media outlets from The New York Times to Playboy and TV Guide, he's additionally a celebrated business and technology keynote conference speaker.
Hailed as a top authority for today’s high-tech generation by the Associated Press, USA Today, NPR, MSNBC and more, Steinberg has not only served as a celebrity spokesperson for dozens of leading publications covering the entertainment, business and consumer products fields. He’s also aided business and lifestyle industry leaders, attorneys and investors with expert witness testimony, business strategy consulting and market analysis, and hosts popular video series such as Rolling Stone’s Gear Up and Game Theory. A frequent keynote guest speaker at events like the Consumer Electronics Association's Line Show, PR Summit Conference, Startup 101 and Game Developers Conference, areas of expertise include:
- Celebrity Spokesperson: Consumer Trends, Business, Technology
- Media Spokesman: Lifestyle, Parenting, Jobs, Personal Finance
- Keynote Speaker: Presentations, Workshops, Interviews
- Corporate Events: Host, MC, Guest Conference Speaker
- Video Hosting and Production
- Consumer Products and Electronics Consulting Services:
- Business Development and Strategy
- Market Research and Consumer Insights
- Marketing, Advertising and Brand Management
- Sales Forecasting and Market Analysis
- Product or Service Design and Development
- Product/Service Testing and Evaluation
- Cell Phones and Smartphones (3G, 4G, etc.)
- Computers, Laptops and Tablet PCs
- Digital Cameras, Video and Digital Photography
- Digital Music, Movies and Media
- Televisions (HDTV and 3DTV)
- Apps, Widgets, Software, Online and Cloud Services
- Home Audio and Video
- Printers, Small Business and Home Office
- Video Games and Gaming Systems
- Toys, Appliances and Accessories
WATCH SCOTT'S VIDEO APPEARANCES:
Rolling Stone: Google's Social Network
Associated Press: Best New Video Games
CNN: Hottest High-Tech Trends
ABC News: Future of Interactive Entertainment
Over one billion people have turned to noted celebrity media spokesperson and consumer electronics, consumer products and entertainment industry consultant Scott Steinberg for insight into today's top lifestyle, business and technology trends. The CEO of TechSavvy Global – a world-renowned provider of strategic consulting, market analysis, custom publishing and online software resources for the consumer products, online/print/social media and entertainment industries – he also appears as regular on-air analyst and consumer trends expert for all major broadcast networks such as ABC, CBS, FOX, NBC and CNN.
Hailed as a top business, lifestyle and technology expert by dozens of leading outlets from BusinessWeek to USA Today, Forbes and NPR, Steinberg has further served as a go-to entertainment, technology, business
and consumer trends expert of choice for 400+ outlets from The New York Times to Playboy and Rolling Stone. From Delta to Clear Channel and MTV, he's worked with many of the world's largest companies and brands to develop, produce and launch cutting-edge products and services. Apart from televised appearances, public speaking ops, syndicated columns and Internet shorts, Steinberg is also the creator and host of several acclaimed video series including Tech Industry Insider, Game Theory and Rolling Stone's Gear Up. The former publisher of one of today's hottest consumer product and gadget review sites, he joined the company with the 2007 acquisition of his tech industry advisory firm Embassy Multimedia Consultants.
A celebrated consumer expert, parenting expert and high-tech entrepreneur who's published software, websites, documentaries, magazines and more, his latest book is Get Rich Playing Games. Between public speaking ops, instructional videos, articles and podcasts, he remains one of the industry's most outspoken DIY evangelists and advocates for continuing education.